Wednesday, May 29, 2013

3 Years!

Today is our three year anniversary! 
I can't believe it's been THREE years since our wedding but I love our life together so it makes sense.





 Two weeks ago at my friend's wedding we got dressed up, danced and celebrated marriage and love. We danced to this song and it made me all emotional and happy. It's easy to get caught up in the routine of everyday life and forget how lucky we are. I know I do it. But when I think about it I KNOW I am so incredibly lucky to have Will as my partner in life. He is loving, supportive, patient and funny. He fits me perfectly and I love him so much.




I've loved all of our adventures in the past three years, whether they were quiet weekends at home doing mostly nothing or really fun marathon trips, everything has been so great and I cannot wait for the many, many more adventures we have to come. Most especially I cannot wait for the big adventure that awaits us in just four weeks or less!


I am so looking forward to welcoming our little one into the world and beginning the adventure of raising our child together. I couldn't imagine anything better in my life; to have a loving and supportive partner and bringing a child into the world with him. I love you Will! Happy three year anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment