Saturday, January 26, 2013

It's a...

GIRL!! 

We are having a sweet little baby girl! She is perfect and beautiful and I don't think I could love her any more. We are thrilled beyond belief. I always knew she was a girl but knowing for real is such a great feeling. I cannot wait to hold my little girl in my arms but for now I am excited to start planning her nursery and buying her lots of cute outfits and hair bows!

I always knew it!

My beautiful baby girl

Her sweet tiny foot

Love that little face

I already love shopping for her and 
I am finding little girl outfits so hard to resist!

Picking out nursery colors and planning is so much fun! 
Mint green, navy (it looks dark in this photo), peach and gray

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing you say you knew!! I felt like I knew before we found out too, but it was so fun to get confirmation!! I love the color scheme you're going with too!! So pretty and unique!!

    ReplyDelete