Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ribs

My wonderful husband decided out of the blue that he wanted to make ribs for dinner on Sunday! I was a little surprised but was not about to complain about a night off from making dinner and getting to relax while he worked on the food. I love his dedication to smoking ribs and getting the right temperature for the right amount of time. I am by nature an impatient person so I always admire how he smokes and grills ribs. Needless to say they were delicious. I was busy with photo shoots all day so unfortunately didn't have the time to make homemade potato salad and baked beans so they were the store bought and canned variety, but nonetheless the ribs and sides were quite tasty! Although I love the great fall weather we're having, I'm a little sad that the ribs were probably the last until spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment