Thursday, June 9, 2011

Why do this anyway?

I mean, really? There are about ten thousand other people who have something funny and witty and interesting to say about food. And have beautiful photographs to accompany there well written thoughts. So, why do this anyway? Don't get me wrong, I've definitely asked myself that about thirty times on my way to writing this post. In the end, I decided that I don't care if other people are doing something similar, I love everything about food and I love to run and live a healthy life. And yes, those two concepts can co-exist together. And that's what I want to talk about. About my messy and imperfect life of running marathons, loving food and photography and everything in between. I'm not claiming to be an expert on any of the topics so if you actually end up reading any of what I write, I'm just writing about little slices of my life, little gusts of happiness and the small events that punctuate the passage of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment