Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beginnings

This past Saturday was about beginnings, which I thought was fitting to talk about on this blog that I'm just beginning.  It was my very first time to be the lead solo photographer at a wedding and it was the beginning of married life for Brittany and Patrick. I was so excited and nervous for many different reasons. It went so incredibly well and I'm so excited for the next weddings. It was a beautiful (but hot) day for Brittany and Patrick to say "I do" and I was so lucky to be a part of the wedding. This marks a big step in my life as I grow into my profession of photographer and I couldn't be happier. After shooting this wedding I can now say with conviction that I love my job and I can visualize myself doing this as my "what I want to do when I grow up" job. It was quite more physically demanding than I anticipated. My body ached for days afterwards and I was totally wiped out, but it was worth it when I see the images I captured. I'm totally in love with the photos, especially this first black and white one capturing a tender moment between the newlyweds beginning their new life together.





No comments:

Post a Comment